Want to speak to one of our team now?
Of course, if you like the sound of a competitive quote right now call us on 1300 MY ADROIT (1300 6923 7648)
Why Take Advantage of This Offer?
Insurance is all about trust and confidence. With Master Grocers and Liquor Retailers Insurance Services from Adroit Insurance Group, you will experience firsthand our commitment to listening and delivering the best advice and service possible.
Under our arrangement with MGA/LRA, we work exclusively with members to tailor insurance programs that meet your specific needs. With over 300 stores currently insured, we understand what members want and we make it easy.
Does your existing cover include Spoilage of Undamaged Stock kept in a temperature controlled environment following damage to electrical infrastructure as a result of bushfire? This unique cover up to $50,000 for MGA/LRA Members is provided with the option to select a higher amount if required.
Questions to Ask
Here’s a few questions to consider when thinking about your Supermarket insurance. Does your current insurance measure up?
- Is your property sum insured by a 20% increase, as a buffer against under-insurance
- Does your existing cover provide for Full Accidental Damage?
- Are miscellaneous locations included for offsite storage?
- Is theft automatically included when content and stock are insured?
- Does your existing cover automatically cover glass?
- Does your existing cover transit anywhere in Australia up to $50,000?Do you have a comprehensive Machinery & Electronic Breakdown Cover option that doesn’t depreciate?
Business Income Protection
- Is your existing cover based on turnover with no complicated Gross Profit calculation?
- Does your existing cover remove the under-insurance clause when BAS provided?
- Does your existing cover include Money Cover including theft by employees?
- Does your existing cover include Securities
- Does your existing cover automatically include Peak Period Increase up to 50% of the Stock Sum Insured?
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Presenting a new approach to Equipment Breakdown Insurance – We make it simpler and easier for store owners to arrange and provide important and necessary broad coverage alleviating concerns about underinsurance. Whereas Machinery Breakdown insurance has traditionally been used to cover specific objects, our policy pays for damage due to the breakdown of ALL types of fixed machinery and electrical equipment and Deterioration of Stock.
- Property Damage limits are based on total asset values (matching the insured’s Fire policy), avoiding concerns about underinsured losses from inadequate limits.